Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Marketing Manager Search Continues...

After being laid off exactly two weeks ago, I find my self getting more and more antsy. I know I have some amazing experience and talent, I just need to find a cause to channel them into. 

My ultimate goal is to find a local shop that is about about make it big. I would love to lend my experience and the tips and tricks that I have learned along the way through Disney and McDonald's help catapult that shop to the next level. I am, of course not by any means discounting all the wonderful opportunities, not to mention the seasoned experience I could absorb by working at a large national shop. Either way, I want to make a difference.

 I want to dream, manage and create. 

Cheers,

Omarr I. CantĂș
(407) 760-5544 mobile
@OmarrCantu twitter

Follow Me On: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin


Posted via email from Non-Traditional Marketing Mash by Omarr CantĂș

No comments: