This was from a cunning beer page that Overstock.com put together to that mixed the 8 things lesson intermittently throughout their list of beer products. The original banner with a photo of the beer mug got the person interested in beer (me) to click on it and go to this splash page in hopes that I am a brew-cionado and that my collection was not complete. Very smart. Anyway, here is the complete list without the products. Just good facts.
Ziggy saki ziggy saki hoy! hoy! hoy!
1. After tea, beer is the most popular beverage around the globe.
2. With over 400 types of beer, Belgium has the most individual beer brands in the world.
3. In Japan, beer is sold in some vending machines, by some street vendors, and in train stations.
4. Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
5. According to a diary belonging to a passenger on the Mayflower, the pilgrims made their landing at Plymouth Rock, rather than continuing to their Virginia destination, due to lack of beer.
6. Holy tailgate. Did you know that approximately 51.7 million cases of beer are sold in the week surrounding the Super Bowl? That’s a whole lot of beer for just a few hours.
7. George Washington is said to have had his own brewhouse on the grounds of Mount Vernon.
8. The first beer cans were produced in 1935.
(407) 760-5544 mobile
@OmarrCantu twitterFollow Me On: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin