Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I signed up for PayPerPost!



Join the PayPerPost Revolution! PayPerPost is one of the best blogging communities in that it allows you, the blogger, to get paid for what you love to write about! That’s right! So in my case, I love music, cigars, food, and sports and these are the things that Publish PostI love to write about and share with my friends, now I can get paid for them. Yes sir, not a bad gig. I only wish I knew how to make a little extra spending money this way back in college, then I wouldn’t have had to live on Ramen Noodles and Orange Tang! Now PayPerPost is going to pay for my cigars so that I have new subjects to write about!

I first got into the whole blogging and blog marketing when I was working with my last marketing agency and I haven’t looked back. I have learned about other topics of interest by reading others’ blogs and have met some pretty interesting people just by replying to their blogs. Matter of fact, one of the ways I use my blogs is to communicate what new cigars are on the market and what I think of them by writing reviews. I also read what other enthusiasts are saying by their blogs as well. I’m telling you, it a great community to be apart of!

No comments: